Our Open Positions
Customer Success Manager
This role will focus on customer ROI across the cycle; supporting objectives in platform implementation, and driving adoption, to education for productive applications. From a practical perspective, we need someone passionate about the customer’s goals, a quick learner, with a consultative approach, who can do a lot with a little information.
The Customer Success Manager is an entrepreneurial role which will drive customer ROI and platform adoption. As a by-product, they will support expansion opportunities and renewal, as well as provide a structured source of feedback for product development efforts.
They will oversee implementation of The Humanyze Platform by coordinating resources from our deployment and analytics teams, as well as on the customer side.
- Coordinate implementation and delivery resources from our deployment and analytics teams
- Work closely with tech support to investigate and address sub-standard data collection
- Drive adoption
- Consult and educate customer to apply platform effectively
- Support product development by gathering and communicating customer feedback and feature requests
- Support retention and expansion by ensuring customer ROI and sharing success stories
- Work closely with the consulting services team (data analysts and account managers) to support custom project delivery
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate our ability to help solve our customer’s problems and support data driven decision making
- Partner with sales and product management to ensure the Humanyze Platform is a “must-have” solution
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a quantitative or business management field (alternatively, one with a significant problem-solving and/or practical focus)
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, management consulting, project management or account management desired; HR/IT/Corporate Strategy and enterprise SaaS or PaaS experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization
- Passion for data, analytics and insights in the organizational behavior realm
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with little guidance and direction (we are a startup!)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and perform tasks that are outside of core responsibilities
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
As part of the analytics team you will be analyzing customer data to generate business insights. You will have the opportunity to work with rich datasets collected from multiple sources, including email, calendar, calls, and IMs as well as face-to-face collaboration data collected using the Sociometric Badges.
- Communicate with customers to identify questions and hypotheses
- Interface with the Humanyze platform and API to set up datasets and query data
- Analyze multi-source communications and social network data to generate actionable insights.
- Compare interaction patterns across teams and levels of an organization
- Identify differences in top performing vs low performing teams
- Repeated measures analysis comparing pre- vs post-intervention data
- Produce clear reports and visuals
- Assist with delivering key findings to customers and to our internal product team
- Great customer communication skill (oral, written, visual presentation)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must work well in multi-disciplinary teams
- Proficiency in R or Python
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to conduct and understand basic statistical analysis (t-tests, ANOVA, regression)
- Background in organizational behavior, management consulting, or similar
Data Scientist (Social Network Analysis)
The analytics team is responsible for analyzing customer data in order to generate business insights. The datasets we work with are collected from multiple sources, including email, calendar, calls, and IMs as well as face-to- face collaboration data collected using the Sociometric Badges. With a rapidly growing user base, we are in need of a Data Scientist who would be responsible for creating scalable methods to extract meaningful metrics from large, multi-source datasets.
- Design and implement new/custom algorithms and methodology for multi-dimensional social network data collected in real-world organizations.
- Lead the effort in scaling the analysis for large organizations.
- Work on meta-analysis on looking at patterns and benchmarks over multiple organizations.
- Work closely with a product engineering team to identify and implement automated solutions.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Network Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in social network analysis, machine learning, statistics, or data mining.
- Production-level programming skills in Python.
- Must work well in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working with sensor data.
- Basic background in organizational behavior.
Software Engineer (Analytics)
The Software Engineer’s primary role and responsibility is to develop an analytics engine for social data collected in an organizational setting.
- Lead the effort in scaling and automating the analysis that predicts business performance.
- Work closely with Data Scientists to design and implement new/custom algorithms and methodology.
- Work closely with the product engineering team to fully automate solutions.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, or related field.
- Production-level programming skills in Python (re-usable and optimized).
- Experience using toolkits such as scipy, scikit-learn, networkx, pandas, etc
- Experience working with sensor data.
- Experience with Git.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for an individual that can take ownership of the test environment in support of our platform and help Humanyze build the most stable future versions of our software.
- Own the automated/manual testing and release process for software rollouts and patches
- Have the ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems
- Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for both automated and manual execution
- Work with Engineering to understand product requirements & product behavior to author test strategies
- Utilize QA best practices, patterns, and processes
- Maintain traceability of tests to requirements and specifications
- Maintain a high degree of technical competence with the latest web testing technologies with an emphasis on mobile devices
- Experience working in complex computing environments being able to formulate and implement effective test strategies
- Experience in delivering highly automated functional and unit testing capability in support of rapid development
- Experience with responsive websites and best practices in multi-channel environments
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience testing customer-facing websites on a variety of platforms
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer will work to ensure data collection meets Humanyze quality objectives throughout platform deployments. This role will collaborate with our Field Engineers and Customer Success Managers on a daily basis.
- Assist field engineers and managers during projects.
- Monitor data collection quality, participation, and hardware status.
- Report any issues that might affect data quality on a timely manner.
- Investigate, track down and diagnose sources of error.
- Replicate and document software and hardware issues.
- Communicate with participants having technical difficulties
- Coordinate participant communications with managers
- Prepare documentation and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Linux commands
- Experience working with data in Excel
- Organized and detail oriented
- Quick learner
- Python experience
- Familiarity with electronic circuits